Meet The Founder
The Natural Beauty Box was founded by Emma, mum of two boys from Lancashire. Emma had always suffered from dry, eczema prone itchy skin, and a dry itchy scalp. She began her natural skincare journey after giving birth to her first son. He also suffered from eczema but it was only after being prescribed cream from the doctor for her son, that Emma began to read the labels and was horrified to discover what was in the creams prescribed for babies' skin.
Emma began researching alternative products, which led her down the path of natural skincare and began buying products from small brands she discovered online. She tested them on herself, and then on her son and the results were fantastic. No more itchy scalp, no more eczema flare ups or itchy skin! She slowly began moving away from high street brands and products that are filled with artificial fragrances, cheap filler ingredients and known skin irritants, and switched to natural, vegan and cruelty free skincare, beauty, hair care and lifestyle products.
Emma began learning more and more about the benefits of natural skincare on our skin, and on the environment. She wanted to introduce more and more people to the natural skincare brands she had discovered, and so the idea for The Natural Beauty Box was born. A monthly subscription of natural skincare discoveries every month.
Emma decided to quit her office job after beginning to suffer from anxiety and being completely over-whelmed and stressed most of the time. Being a single mum with a demanding job was just too much and she wasn't taking enough time (because there weren't enough hours in the day!) for herself to focus on her own mental well-being. She is now running The Natural Beauty Box full time while the boys are at school, ensuring she takes care of her own mental well-being, practicing self-care, enjoys time for herself and spends precious time with her boys.
- To introduce more people to natural, vegan and cruelty-free skincare and beauty products by providing a gorgeous selection of green beauty products to try out each month in our subscription boxes.
- Encourage subscribers and followers to make the switch to natural skincare to help the environment and our planet.
- To educate followers and subscribers about the many benefits of natural ingredients for their skin, hair and overall health and well-being.
- To support small UK businesses and artisans who are ethical, sustainable, use only natural and organic ingredients (apart from safe preservatives), which is overall better for the environment and our planet.
Emma strongly believes that natural is best: for our skin and for the environment. The Natural Beauty Box will only source products that:-
- are free from artificial fragrances and known skin irritants
- contain skin loving plant based ingredients that will nourish and protect your skin
- are vegan friendly, do not contain any animal derived ingredients and are 100% cruelty free.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact Emma and she will be happy to answer. You can email her here: firstname.lastname@example.org